Friday, January 4, 2008

Klondike Derby

I was really looking forward to tonight.

Jayson is away at the Klondike Derby and I had the night to spend with the girls. I have had visions of dinner, malls, chick flicks, ice cream, and girl talk.

I think I'll still have all that, but with a few slight changes. Our furnace broke yesterday and we won't get it replaced until tomorrow. Its pretty cold at my house, so I'm off to find a place for Mae and I to sleep. And I'm not feeling at the top of my game, so it might be an earlier night than I'd like.

But all I can say is that at least I'm not sleeping outside in the freezing cold. Bless that Jayson's soul.

2 comments:

buttercup said...

Brrr. . . I hope you found a nice cozy place to sleep with Mae and I hope Jayson was cozy and warm on his campout! It is no fun to have your furnace die in the dead of winter!

austinamasandra said...

Why do things like that happen when we're all alone!?