We have to cater tomorrow, and I am really upset about it. This gentleman called, emailed, called, emailed, and called, and called and asked us to cater. No matter how many times I told him catering was closed until the Spring, he insisted that he was going to make it work. "I will just go order 100 dawgs from the shack then." No, sir, that won't work. Can you imagine being behind someone who is waiting for 100 dawgs? That'd never work.
So we told him he had to have his event to Tuesday, because Jayson and I just CAN'T miss mutual, especially tomorrow (New Beginnings for me, Jayson's first mutual being Scout Master and Young Men's president--I'll explain later). This guys said he'd move it. Then called and said he couldn't make it work, so he moved his event by a few minutes. That doesn't really help either--event in Provo at 6:00, mutual at 6:30 in Springville. We're going to be in a HUGE hurry to get this done and then get to mutual, and Jayson and I will both be really cranky. But what choice did this guy leave us?
But the thing I'm most upset about? They'll be having their sweet little party in their warm, comfortable cultural hall and we'll be outside grilling in THIS.
I'm so mad.