Tuesday, February 5, 2008

tag, i'm it.

I've been avoiding this for awhile, but now I've been tagged BY NAME, so I'm pretty sure I can't avoid it. But its okay because I like this tag better than most the other ones I've seen.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog (confession, I'm not sure I'll do C).

10 years ago.... I was 16, a junior at Timpview, trying to find my place but not succeeding, working at the dry cleaners, and figuring out how to graduate early from High School. Lets just say those weren't the glory days.

Five things on my to do list today.... Only five? Today is busy.... Take Elda to her doctor's appointment (check), vote (check), take J Dawg's deposit to the bank, meet Eden Robert and congratulate John and Anne, exercise before I watch Biggest Loser so I don't feel guilty, clean out my fridge (check) and go grocery shopping, finish piecing my quilt, etc.

Snacks I enjoy... chocolate, peanut butter, ice cream, candy, chocolate/peanut butter candy, and chocolate/peanut butter candy ice cream.

If i suddenly became a billionaire.... Find a really old house with an incredibly large kitchen, dining area, and family area, then deck out the kitchen with every gadget imaginable. Pay off all of my families houses and donate a bucket load to suffering children and families all over the world.

5 bad habits..... Pop my zits, bite my nails, sleep in, continuous snacking/eating, and blog stalk.

5 jobs I have had... MOM (best job ever), J Dawgs employee of the decade, shopped for clothing to give to the foreign missionaries at the MTC, promotions manager at the Museum of Peoples and Cultures, river guide in Moab.

5 things most people don't know about me....1) I think I want to have a large family, 2) I L-o-o-o-o-o-o-ve to cook and eat and throw parties, 3) I dream constantly of what I would do if I had a career, but realize I am happiest when I am with Mae, 4) think my husband is way cuter than yours, and 5) uhhh...I only vacuum every six months or so (GASP) (we only have 2 rooms with carpet--one being the guest room, but still, its pretty nappy I know....).

I'm not calling anyone out by name (SANDRA), but if you have wanted (JOY) to do this and just felt (BECKY) like you needed the excuse to do it, here is your chance.

1 comment:

austinamasandra said...

Sooo, I guess I'm it! I had a great time finding out stuff about you that I didn't knew...thanks for being such a good blogger. Amo-te!