Saturday, February 23, 2008

ironic?!

Isn't life funny? I had that nasty encounter with that girl last night, and I open my email this morning and read this:

Hi Guys
Can I just say WOW I hate hot dogs and our company started ordering dogs for my sales team here @ Heritage Web Solutions and WOW WE ARE HOOKED...YOUR SAUCE IS AMAZING ...THANKS AND WE WILL KEEP ORDERING...PS I love dogs now

That just tickles me to my toes.

P.S. I don't care if someone doesn't care for hot dogs or (gasp) J Dawgs at all, but what really drives me crazy is when they shove it in your face. I couldn't care less if "Meridith" never wanted to touch a hot dog, but why (WHY?) didn't she just say "nice to meet you" instead of initiating a very uncomfortable conversation? Even the yogurt girl was looking at her feet.

And Janae, I thought she might be the jealous type too, but I was holding my daughter, had my wedding ring on, and looked like I had just gotten out of bed.

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

This made me laugh so very hard! I can see it all going down! The nerve of some people!