Wednesday, July 16, 2008

oh when will you be mine...

i'm trying really hard to be patient...but if i don't get my hands on one of these soon....

we ordered our phones on friday. they're currently on backorder with the other 27 million people trying to get their phones by direct fulfillment. they told us on friday the phones would arrive in "7 to 10 business days. HOWEVER, last year in just a two days so I'd expect it sooner than that." Are they just trying to taunt me?

people keep telling me that "it's good for me" to wait. people, i've waited a year already. what does that mean, anyway? "good for me." how am i supposed to interpret that? 

4 comments:

Joy said...

You are such a dork but I love you! Secretly I am praying that you dont get one so that I dont have guilt every time I call you now. Your phone talking will cut down a ton because you wont have to talk to me any more!

janae said...

Waiting is the worst!! Plus, with as much of an Apple lover as you are (ie. Halloween costumes) you SOOOO deserve to get your iPhone before the other 27 million people! I hope you get your phone soon!

Anonymous said...

I stood in line for almost 3 hours. It was definitely worth it though. You two will love the phone!!

The Livingstones said...

tyler and i were just talking about everyone and their phones the other day. we don't even get cell reception out here. we have a cell phone, but half the time, we forget to turn it on, and when we do, we find it isn't charged. we've reverted to the dark ages...but we do have caller id on our land line now. maybe we're making progress!