Sunday, September 23, 2007

we're not the only ones!

We've been busy. So so so busy. I keep reminding myself that September and April are like that for us. But I've really felt like a terrible parent lately. Mae is always being toted around and spends a lot of time in her pack-and-play while we're catering or working. I feel like I take
advantage of the fact that she's such a good baby, and maybe exploit her a little.


So Saturday night was all about Mae. We tried to do things that she'd like and give her a break. We went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner (we could tell that's what she wanted) and saw this...



This poor little boy was asleep outside the kitchen at the restaurant. I'm pretty sure he was the son of the owner. I'm not sure whether I was relieved or felt even worse, but all I could say was "we're not the only ones!"

No comments: